June 10 or Flexible Virtual Options – Join us for the Big Beautiful Life 5k Run Walk & Roll (virtual or in person)! Get your body moving and have fun while helping us raise money to provide joy kits to kids in medical crisis as well as awareness for organizations that help them thrive. We will honor our forever 12-year-old inspiration, Addi Carroll, 15A1, Essex Fire, on her first Angel-versary by having Addi’s Engine (Essex Fire) start the in-person race and end the race with a dance party with mascots at the finish! Sign up, then share and challenge others to join us to have fun while supporting several good causes!
Everyone can Run, Walk or Roll!
- 1.2k (Run, Walk or Roll): flat asphalt for those who are rolling or have difficulty with distances and grade changes.
- 5k (Run or Walk): Cross country style course
- Can’t join us in person? Check out our flexible virtual steps challenges (June 1-10)! There’s even a challenge for hospitalized kids (in progress).
- First Responder? We have a special in person division and virtual challenge for you! Make it fun and challenge other members and departments to go further or faster!
- Winners will receive medals, Addi’s Engine book and a gift from our Title Sponsor.
- Ribbons and electronic finisher’s certificates for those who complete.
- Virtual challenge participants will also receive electronic milestone badges.
Discounts? A $125 donation during registration will provide a joy kit to a child in a medical crisis AND a $15 discount on your registration. Individuals and Teams creating fundraisers that raise $500 or more will be listed as race sponsors AND have one full registration refunded!