1) You must be a legal resident of Vermont, New York or Quebec to participate in contests, including online contests, and be eligible to win prizes. Employees and immediate family members of Hall Communications employees, employees of competing for radio stations and employees of participating contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
2) Call in contest winners with the correct answer to the DJ’s question or prompt win the prize designated in the contest. In the event a winner does not guess correctly, meet eligibility requirements or forfeits, DJ will take the next caller until a winner is determined.
3) Unless eligible for electronic transfer prizes must be picked up in person. If the prize is available for pick up upon winning, winners from Vermont must wait at least two days before picking up their prize at the station business office at 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT during regular business hours Monday-Friday between 8:30 am-4:00 pm.
4) Winners from New York must wait at least one week after they win to pick up their prize at Perrywinkles Fine Jewelry at 75 Smithfield Boulevard, Plattsburgh, NY during regular business hours.
5) Winners must show identification to claim their prize. Prizes are held for 30 days and no prizes will be mailed. If a proxy will be sent to pick up a prize the winner must alert Hall Communications and provide the name of their prize pick-up proxy by emailing [email protected].
6) Winners must wait 90 days before being eligible to win again on the same station. Persons deceiving Hall Communications in any way forfeit winnings.
7) Hall Communications reserves the right to limit each household to one qualifier and/or winner per contest and make prize substitutions when necessary. Station management reserves the right to amend contest rules at any time.
8) You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in a contest, though some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions.
9) Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must complete a W-9 when claiming their prize. The station will generate and mail the winner a W-2 and the winner is responsible for claiming the value of the prize as additional income on their Federal Income Tax return during the year they claimed the prize.
10) Hall Communications is not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a studio line or enters a contest automatically grants Hall Communications permission to record and use their name, character, photograph voice and/or likeness in connection with the promotion of this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for such use.
11) If a prize is in digital form the tickets/prize will be emailed directly to the email provided by the winner at time of win. If winner does not receive any form of contact form Hall Communications by 72 hours before the event the tickets are for then they should contact [email protected] to confirm contact information.
11) General Contest Rules and rules for specific contests are available on station websites or in hard copy form at our studios during regular business hours or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403.